2022 Voter Registration & Mail Ballots
The November election will be coordinated with Boulder County. The County will handle all voting aspects of the election including:
- Mail Ballots will go out October 17, 2022
- General Election – November 8, 2022
- Voter Registration – Check yours here
Voter information for those displaced by the Marshall Fire
Go here to get more information for voters displaced from the Marshall Fire. You are eligible to vote in Superior, but check your voter registration.
Mail ballots cannot be forwarded, and ballot content is dependent on your residential address in your voter registration. NOTE: If you made a permanent change of address with the post office, you may have inadvertently changed your residential address for voting.
Edit/verify your voter registration status using the directions below:
- Visit GoVoteColorado.gov, find your current registration
- Check that your residential address is where you wish to vote
- Set mailing address to the one you are currently receiving mail
- (Note: There is a 3rd field for “mail my ballot to a different address.” We do not need to fill in this field.)
Please allow several business days for the change to take effect.